“Until now, the two ordinary ways to being declared a saint were martyrdom for Christ and the practice of “heroic virtue.” A third, exceptional way also existed: that of “ancient veneration” of a person as a saint. According to Catholic teaching, every person who goes to heaven is a saint, but a small percentage of these are officially recognized as saints and put forward as examples and models of a closer following of Christ. The new decision follows on a process carried out by the Vatican Congregation for the Causes of Saints, which asked “whether those servants of God are not worthy of beatification who, inspired by the example of Christ, freely and deliberately offered and sacrificed their lives for their brothers and sisters in a supreme act of charity. While this new “fourth way” of the offering of one’s life closely resembles both the path of martyrdom and that of heroic virtue in certain respects, it has been put forward to underscore a specific form of heroic Christian witness. ” –Source
As the article eludes to; according to the Pope there are now 4 pathways to becoming a saint according to Roman dogma. And I say according to Roman dogma because anyone with a Bible can see this is not how the Lord defines a saint. As many of you know, I used to be Roman Catholic 30+ years ago and so I know exactly what they teach here when it comes to becoming a saint in Roman Catholicism. But to make a long story short, I will quote from the Vatican approved website known as the Catholic Education Resource Center, which states, “Today the process proceeds as follows: When a person dies who has “fame of sanctity” or “fame of martyrdom,” the Bishop of the Diocese usually initiates the investigation. One element is whether any special favor or miracle has been granted through this candidate saint’s intercession.”
So as we see with the Pope’s supposed new pathway, it still holds to the ancient requirement of the Vatican that in order to be considered a saint you must die and then go to Heaven. Once there you must manifest miracles that coincide with Vatican dogma. Problem is, as I outline in my video about the Biblical definition of the state of the dead, the Pope is actually lying so as to allow the demons he and his cohorts were recently caught worshipping inside Vatican walls to manifest as dead humans who will of course declare Vatican dogma seeing how it is their dying god Satan who wrote it.
So, how does the Bible define sainthood? Well, there are actually 98 Bible verses that use the word “saint” or “saints” in the amazing Word of God. But I don’t think I need to use all of them as this would make for one long blog entry. I am sure just a few dozen or so will make my point extremely clear on this.
- Job 5:1 Call now, if there be any that will answer thee; and to which of the saints wilt thou turn?
- Psalms 16:3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
- Psalms 30:4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
- Psalms 31:23 O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
- Psalms 34:9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
- Psalms 37:28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
- Psalms 50:5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
- Psalms 85:8 I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
- Psalms 97:10 Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Psalms 132:9 Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.
- Proverbs 2:8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
- Daniel 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
- Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
- Acts 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
- Acts 9:32 And it came to pass, as Peter passed throughout all quarters, he came down also to the saints which dwelt at Lydda.
- Acts 9:41 And he gave her his hand, and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.
- Acts 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.
- Romans 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Romans 12:13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
- Romans 15:25 But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints.
- Romans 15:26 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.
- Romans 15:31 That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints;
- Romans 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
- Romans 16:15 Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them.
- 1 Corinthians 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
- 1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
- 1 Corinthians 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
- 1 Corinthians 16:15 I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints)
- 2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:
- 2 Corinthians 9:12 For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;
- 2 Corinthians 13:13 All the saints salute you.
- Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
- Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
- Philippians 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
- Philippians 4:22 All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar’s household.
- Colossians 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- 1 Timothy 5:10 Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints’ feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work.
- Philemon 1:7 For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother.
- Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
- Revelation 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
- Revelation 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
- Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Not only do all these verses show the Pope does not read His Bible; it also shows he knows his flock won’t read it either because as I reveal on my words of a beast page on my site, we have actual quotes from the Popes of Rome wherein they declare their hatred of the Scripture, and so they refuse to teach the Bible as the absolute and infallible Word of the God of all creation.
The basic biblical reality is, the word “saint” is easily found in both the Old and New Testament wherein it is used to depict the action of, or actions towards living believers in the God of the Bible that have not yet died! Yet Rome, a church known all too well for her preoccupation with death, both in how they display a dead Jesus on every crucifix they hang in their churches, to the hundreds of millions they boldly tortured and killed and even admitted doing so via the lips of John Paul II in his mea culpa of March of 2000. They even have entire churches decorated with the skeletal remains of their victims. I did a video on that back in September of 2010 that is most assuredly rather gruesome to say the least. And some may find this a bit shocking as well; but were you aware that the church of Rome also parades the decapitated heads of even more victims before their congregation so as to insight both fear as well as abject worship of their Vatican priests.
That all being said, who else is preoccupied with death? Beelzebub! Who’s true name is defined in English to be the god of the dung. And just so you know, that dung he rules over is the rotting flesh of all his victims scattered all over the face of the earth that die horrible deaths when the God of the living splits that eastern sky! If you want all the Bible verses that confirm what happens before, during and after the supposed 1000 years of peace that is just about to start, click here.
And for those that need to drive this home for those the Lord sends your way, you may also want to see these Bible verses that speak of saints as well…
Psalms 52:9; Psalms 89:5; Psalms 89:7; Psalms 116:15; Psalms 132:16; Psalms 145:10 ; Psalms 148:14; Psalms 149:1; Psalms 149:5; Psalms 149:9; Daniel 7:18; Daniel 7:22; Daniel 7:27; Hosea 11:12; Zechariah 14:5; Matthew 27:52; Romans 8:27; 1 Corinthians 1:2; 1 Corinthians 6:2; 2 Corinthians 8:4; 2 Corinthians 9:1; Ephesians 1:15; Ephesians 1:18; Ephesians 2:19; Ephesians 3:18; Ephesians 4:12; Ephesians 5:3; Ephesians 6:18; Colossians 1:4; Colossians 1:12; Colossians 1:26; 1 Thessalonians 3:13; 2 Thessalonians 1:10; Philemon 1:5; Hebrews 13:24; Jude 1:3; Revelation 8:4; Revelation 11:18; Revelation 13:10; Revelation 14:12; Revelation 15:3; Revelation 16:6; Revelation 17:6; Revelation 18:24; Revelation 19:8; & Revelation 20:9.
Additional Articles Confirming we are in the Last Days:
VIDEO: Deltona commissioner asked to stop reading Bible verses at meetings * Cancer now more common than getting married or having a first baby * Things are so bad in Venezuela that people are rationing toothpaste * Boy, 3, Beaten to Death for Drinking From Milk Jug: Cops * VIDEO: Torrential Rain Triggers Flood And Building Collapse in Tibet * Illegal Alien Drunk Driver Allegedly Kills Father of Three * Raging wildfires across California force nearly 8,000 to evacuate: ‘It was terrifying’ * Photos: 100 Days of Anti-Socialist Resistance in Venezuela * FYI: Texas Teen Girl Electrocuted by Cellphone in Bathtub * Extra $600,000 sought to combat infectious diseases among refugees * VIDEO: Suddenly everyone gets ‘biblical’ in hot U.S. Senate race * Schoolboy dies after cheese from sandwich ‘flicked into his mouth’ * Sen. Rand Paul: Senate GOP Decides to Keep Obamacare * Teenager Blasts ‘F*** Tha Police’ During Slain Cop’s Funeral * Evangelicals gather to “pray” over Trump * Ghoulish online game urges young people to end their lives