Have those of you inside the SDA church who have admitted over the years that your church is in apostasy ever wonder why the obedient members have left your local churches? The prophesied remnant people can see what is happening, but the pastors and leaders cannot see as per judgment upon them. This is why so many exSDA’s have been moved by the Lord to proclaim all around the world of prophesied events being fulfilled long before the SDA leaders can see “anything happening in the pipeline” as their president recently put it. And so why is this happening to the SDA church?
Ezekiel 8:16 says, And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD’S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
As we all know, there are millions of Sunday keeping churches out there doing this dangerous act each and every week they meet on Sunday. But were you also aware that there are dozens of SDA churches doing this each Sunday as well? And not only does the General Conference of the SDA church declare in writing that this to be “no big deal.” We see them promoting it out in the open so as to spread their embrace of Roman Catholicism all throughout the church.
- First notice an artist’s rendition of the Pagan practice of Sun worship described in Ezekiel 8:16 in this picture.
- Now notice this General Conference of the SDA church’s public profession unto Baal before all the world in this picture.
And so one needs to ask, why are the SDA pastors and General Conference leaders oblivious to this blasphemous and Pagan act of rebellion against the God of all creation?
- Lamentations 5:14-17 The elders have ceased from the gate, the young men from their musick. 15, The joy of our heart is ceased; our dance is turned into mourning. 16, The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned! 17, For this our heart is faint; for these things our eyes are dim.
- Ezekiel 12:2, 21-22 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house. And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 22, Son of man, what is that proverb that ye have in the land of Israel, saying, The days are prolonged, and every vision faileth?
And for those that prefer the voice of the founders of the SDA church as confirmation unto that which was prophesied, notice what most SDA pastors will never share with you from their government approved pulpits.
- “Concerning Babylon, the symbol of the apostate church, He says to His ministers of judgment, “Her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.” Rev. 18:5, 6. -Christ’s Object Lessons p178.4
- Of those who boast of their light, and yet fail to walk in it, Christ says, “But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum [Seventh-day Adventists, who have had great light], which art exalted unto heaven [in point of privilege], shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.” At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent [in their own estimation], and hast revealed them unto babes.” -Review and Herald August 1, 1893 par. 5. (Bracketed comments were made by Ellen White)
If you in the SDA church think you’re guaranteed salvation and all blessings from on High just by being SDA, then ask the Jews of 2000 years ago who thought the same thing when they declared stay in the Synagogues and ignore Jesus walking among them, or the Catholics in Luther’s day who stayed in their churches or the Protestants in the mid 1800’s who refused the three angel’s message as truth. And remember, before you hastily blow all this off, Hebrews 13:8 clearly says, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”
If Jesus didn’t spare them for their apostasy 2000 years ago, in Luther’s day or in the mid 1800’s, why do you think He will now spare you for standing in apostasy and refusing to “follow the Lamb withersoever He goeth?” -Revelation 14:4
Additional Articles Confirming we are in the Last Days:
target=”_blank”Hawaii Preschoolers Accidentally Served Pine-Sol Instead of Apple Juice * Russia Deploys Additional Anti-Aircraft Missiles in Crimea * Free-speech precedent gives new power to lawyers * FYI: Twitter Allows Self-Proclaimed Pedophiles to Spread Their Message on Its Platform * Poll Shows Huge Democrat Bias Toward Muslims Over Christians * VIDEO: Deadly Insect-Borne Disease Outbreaks Linked to DDT Ban, Not Global Warming * VIDEO: Rand Paul: Deep State is rising * Mother pulls son from preschool after he wore a dress while allegedly playing dress-up